Camino Almedano 450, Centro, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
1.7
Quality of Food

Pueblo Bonito contractos with RCI, RCI contracts with Concord.If you want to spend days trying to deposit your weeks to use, forget it.

This is a scam! Don't buy into the timeshare, you'll never new able to exchange it for another location unless you are 2-3 years out and want an inferior room. Timeshare trades are limited to a few units per location. Rci can not deposit your timeshare weeks for Pueblo Bonito, you have to call Pueblo Bonito.

Call Pueblo Bonito and they will tell you that you didn't pay your $581 annual maintenance fee, or your $128 Rci fee, or whatever, even if you did. They won't even look up your account to verify payment, the proof is put on you. Another 6 hours not the phone. This is how they make money; over $700 a year to keep your membership and timeshare plus all the aggravation of talking to three companies, Rci, Concord and Pueblo Bonito to figure out why all are handling your account but not communicating with each other.

You would be better off to just book the room. Don't go into the timeshare; it is a total ripoff! Funny thing, they wouldn't let me post this review because I had written it in caps, had to retype....

final straw.Shame on you Wyndham Resorts for not being responsible enough to work through this very bad situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TSiMS stated that there is a room for improvement of high pressure sales of false programs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "timeshare is a scam" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Pueblo Bonito needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pueblo Bonito.

Had an Experience with Pueblo Bonito?

Comments

Riverside, California, United States #1267269

My daughter used our timeshare and the bed was covered with bed bugs.The management was advised but management never rectified the situation.

The water is supposed to be filtered but was contaminated and everyone got sick.

Think twice before you go.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1265216

Does anyone know if a class action lawsuit is possible? Has anyone tried?