We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day.We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates.
We were then told no more maintenance fees, ever if we bought. The place is beautiful! They promised if we bought that they would pay us $4500 a year to take one of our 2 weeks back for the first 5 years. We calculated and decided it would pay for half of our investment and we could sell them our 2 timeshares.
It costs us $1000's of dollars to get rid do our timeshares and in order to vacation, we have to pay over $4.00 per point just to bank the week for an exchange. One person referred to the cost as "maintenance fee for use".
Rip off?I think big time!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers. He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."