We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day.We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates.
We were then told no more maintenance fees, ever if we bought. The place is beautiful! They promised if we bought that they would pay us $4500 a year to take one of our 2 weeks back for the first 5 years. We calculated and decided it would pay for half of our investment and we could sell them our 2 timeshares.
It costs us $1000's of dollars to get rid do our timeshares and in order to vacation, we have to pay over $4.00 per point just to bank the week for an exchange. One person referred to the cost as "maintenance fee for use".
Rip off?I think big time!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I checked in to the Sleep Inn in Harrisburg because it was newer and it had a better room for the price of a regular room (150 + tax).My husband..."
- "Stayed at Villages last week. Requested crib at 4 pm, after second request it finally arrived at 9 pm, (infant miserably tired). Phone never worked. Asked Stefanie in activity area..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers. He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The..."