We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day.We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates.
We were then told no more maintenance fees, ever if we bought. The place is beautiful! They promised if we bought that they would pay us $4500 a year to take one of our 2 weeks back for the first 5 years. We calculated and decided it would pay for half of our investment and we could sell them our 2 timeshares.
It costs us $1000's of dollars to get rid do our timeshares and in order to vacation, we have to pay over $4.00 per point just to bank the week for an exchange. One person referred to the cost as "maintenance fee for use".
Rip off?I think big time!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers. He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."