Pueblo Bonito - Don't do it!

We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day.We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates.

We were then told no more maintenance fees, ever if we bought. The place is beautiful! They promised if we bought that they would pay us $4500 a year to take one of our 2 weeks back for the first 5 years. We calculated and decided it would pay for half of our investment and we could sell them our 2 timeshares.

It costs us $1000's of dollars to get rid do our timeshares and in order to vacation, we have to pay over $4.00 per point just to bank the week for an exchange. One person referred to the cost as "maintenance fee for use".

Rip off?I think big time!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Deceit

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #626117

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pueblo Bonito? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29, 2015 #1040821

I was scammed, lied to, misled, deceived, and defrauded. I want to express my sincere frustration and dissatisfaction with Pueblo Bonito and how they lie to their potential members and their unethical business practices. Nothing that they tell you is true.
Be careful and try to be well informed about how they work. I recommend you this site that might be helpful:

Sep 23, 2015 #1038093

My friend found your comment online since she is planning on going to the presentation and asked me to check it out since I'm an owner and I suggested she get involved too because I use mine all the time. I don't know what the problem is? It sounds like you know how it works but, you don't like it? I've rented mine out on Facebook groups for $3000 for a week but because I have a smaller room and it's a piece of cake to find someone that wants it for that price. It's a bummer you cancelled it because you could pave rented the montecristo for double the money now because they just added the golf course. But oh well... Hope this helps!

Feb 21 #1115554 Union, New Jersey

How do you manage to rent it out? You book on behalf of your renter? Do you have to rent only specific dates? Or do you offer the apt on a website, mark it up, and resell it to your renter by making the reservation yourself? We are new owners, and I would love to earn some of our money back.

Sep 08, 2015 #1031340

Hi there, what a mess and sorry for that , for my own experience i can say that timeshare business is very tricky , dont waste money on that , i was scammed by Pueblo Bonito too.. luckily i cancelled at time ,in my desperation i found this site that explains quite how to make timeshare cancellation
hope can help you , kisses

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pueblo Bonito. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pueblo Bonito.
Filing a new complaint about