3.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We got scammed too!!We were told we would get a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite for less than $899 a week with this program.

They also threw in 1 week to stay at the Montecristo, on top of the hill, which is more exclusive. They moved us from one "closer" to the next then tried to liquor us up. In the end they basically changed the name from like Pueblo Bonito Premium Club to the Pueblo Bonito Preferred Passport which is essentially a 3rd party travel agency. You don't realize they start changing the name.

They make it so glamorous and then drop the rate to $3000 but promise you'll still get all the things they said. They quickly whip out the contract, say initial here, initial there, reminding us of all the amazing trips we'll get to take. All a complete scam. I just got home tonight and realized they sold us a 3rd party travel agency.

Nothing they described to us!!!! I believe in karma. I called my fraud department at the bank and they said they'll dispute the charges.

I'm hoping it gets resolved otherwise I'll kiss my $3,000 goodbye and I promise I'll never ever go to a timeshare presentation again!!!Good luck everyone.

Review about: Pueblo Bonito Vacation Ownership.

I liked: Resort.

I didn't like: Complete scam sales pitch, High pressure sales of false programs, Deceit.

Had an Experience with Pueblo Bonito?

Comments

Did you get anywhere with your credit card company? About to dispute the exact same deal.

Culiacán Rosales, Sinaloa, Mexico #1347698

The same histoy for us...

Same here - we were promised Montecristo for one week or other condos for 3 weeks. I can't get any explanation as to the points I have been alotted and it seems that it iwll cost me alot more to vacation there than I was lead to believe.