Predio Paraiso Escondido S/N, Col. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico

My husband I came to Pueblo Bonito SunSet for our Anniversary/Birthday..we get here to a beautiful resort...

it took us two days get here due to flight cancellations, that's a different story so by the time we get here and get to the representative at the front desk, we were told after the process our room will not be ready for 1 hour... wow really, they knew the time we will be there but okay no worries. We decided to go and drop our luggage off at least to be able to hit the bar and don't worry about our luggage. So we get to the room to put our luggage down a maids, exterminator and 3 geckos greeted us in our room..

I ran out like it was a fire.. We changed rooms to a more pleasant side of the resort. Don't get scammed by the folk out front, they scammed us out of one tour to go to their tour and we lost out on 2 dinner boat cruise, 2 glass boat tours and a free VIP Breakfast...

because they wouldn't take us to the gate to meet the guy that was taking us on his tour and directed us to there tour and only gave us a $300 credit to only use at their gecko, cat infested property NEVER AGAIN WILL I COME BACK...Angry Birthday Girl

Review about: Pueblo Bonito Room.

Had an Experience with Pueblo Bonito?

Comments

i was married at the sunset,wonderful helpful staff ,no pressure to buy timeshare,grounds are beautiful,would recommend resort to anyone, if your goal is to drink and party 24/7 this is not the place for you!

It's Mexico for Christ's sake .

to Pedro #1388423

whats that supposed to mean Pedro?