3.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

It started out as a very high pressure sales pitch, after saying no to timeshare option the sent us over to an even more high pressure sales person for this "preferred passport program" it is NOTHING what they sell to you.We initially were told that for x amount (which was negotiated!!) that we would have access to all Pueblo resorts in Mexico and a rate of $299, $699, $899 and could use up to 3 times a year.

Once I finally reached someone after a month worth of calls to the US and Mexico, emails to BBB and US Attorney Office they finally found our so-called contract. Once I finally figured out the website - it offers tons of "other" hotels but not Pueblo!!!

I only bought in order to vacation at Pueblo., Therefore, I am not getting the services that I was expecting after spending $2K!!!What a JOKE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with resort and stated that there is a room for improvement of high pressure sales of false programs and deceit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pueblo bonito vacation ownership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Pueblo Bonito needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pueblo bonito vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pueblo Bonito.

Had an Experience with Pueblo Bonito?

Comments

La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico #1281799

I need the email address to Pueblo Bonito in order to cancel within the 5 days and I can't find it.Do you have it?

My email is joewilson66@icloud.com.Thanks