1.5K views

In Sep 2014 I went to a presentation offer by Pueblo Bonito at San lucas cabos, what i was told I sign up for a vacation package with 21 days/per to book cheap hotel for $42 dollar, and get 40% discount on major airline.He told this is a discount vacation package have nothing to do with time share.

He said I will receive a free vacation up to $3000 to any location I want. Hector Humbert told me it will takes up to 2 weeks to active my membership, I called after 2 weeks customer service said its take 45 days, after 1 month they said delay due to hurricane. Finally when I get my log in its' totally different than what Hector offer me at sign in. Its a timeshare, and when they told me 21 days/per year, turn out i need to use point to redeem vacation, and one year i get 50 point and takes 100 points to book vacation.

And the so called saving credit you can't use it on air ticket or car rental you can buy gifts. The catch is they won't let you use all at once. Let say i have 2000 saving credit, if you want to buy something from their sites for 1700 you can't use it all you are only allow to use like 160 so you have to paid the rest with cash. I am looking for a way to cancel my contract.

Please contact me if you know how.

I sent email to Hector he havent' reply, and I called customer service, pueblo bonito hotel, concierge, they just transfer me from department to department.

Review about: Pueblo Bonito Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Scam.

Had an Experience with Pueblo Bonito?

Comments

doris_nichols4

Hello and sorry for that , i was involved on a similar situation with Pueblo Bonito , for my own experience i can say that timeshare business is very tricky , dont waste money on that luckily i found this site , they really help me with the cancellation , with no upfront fees and a free consultation

kisses

Hello we had a similar experience.We were told we were getting 6 weeks a year for 199 for studio 299 for 1 bedroom and 399 for 2 bedroom.

Then they tr

Grew in a extra week for us which turned out to be the studio for every 2nd year. We put down a down payment can cancel and will lose that but they won't get anymore of our money.

Jimmy Munoz was the salesperson.

Denver, Colorado, United States #952186

My husband and I were promised the same things, and come to find out that none of it is true. Totally frustrated (our salesman was Charles Garvin) and wished that we would have never gone through with it. :/ Our other timeshare was WAY better at Villa Del Arco!

Castro Valley, California, United States #934464

This is what I got when I try to cancel after I found out its was totally different package they sold me.They ask for another $500 to cancel the contract.

Hello,

We don't have a cancellation notice.

In order to relinquish your contract, you need to send us a notarized letter

with your request and acknowledge on it that you understand that any monies

paid to date will not be refunded. As well be advised that there is a $500.00 USD cancellation fee. Please send a photo copy of the notarized letter by fax to 011 52 624 142 9930 or to this email and the original to: Pueblo Bonito Resorts 511 E. San Ysidro Blvd.

C 570 San Ysidro, CA 92173 USA To make the payment for the cancellation fee, you can do it by check or by credit card, please find attached the credit card format to fill out with your information. To make a check make it payable to OPERADORA DE INMUEBLES LOS ARCOS SA DE CV and mail it along your cancelation letter.

Kind regards, Sonia Garciarebollo Member Services Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas Phone: + 52 (624) 1429999 Ext.8604 011 52 624 142 9930 Fax

to Bees #1392024

Hello Sonia,

what is the email address. The following come back as not valid

memberservicesrose@pueblobonito.com.mx

member_servicesrose@pueblobonito.com.mx

I am adding my sister to the contract and need to verify the address we are sending the paperwork to. Also, my paperwork from Antonio Higuera says to make the check payable to GRUPO HAPEC SA DE CV

Is that correct?

Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico #929327

We just signed up and are now having major buyers remorse as we feel we have been scammed like your self.

Got good info help from Mescam.com but now am unable to find and any mail addresses for them!!!!

to MnL2015 Castro Valley, California, United States #934504

To: MnL2015

Try this email address

member_services@pueblobonito.com.mx

Hope its help.

to MnL2015 Santa Fe Springs, California, United States #934665

i was given this contact information from the Better Business bureau in regards to contacting Pueblo Bonito.(800)990-8250 the email address given was sunset.members@pueblobonito.com.mx.

I really hope this helps you.

I am in the same boat as you and I am so disgusted with this company.

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico #928040

TO: beesphotoboothsf

I am in Cabo right now & others have said that this PBPassport program is no good.I hope you get this msg & can reply.

Is this the one you signed up with?'n'

to Nm123Or #928178

I don't know about the passport program but I wish I would research more before I sign the contract.I'm emailing back and forth hoping to cancel it but haven't heard from them since dec.

The total price for mine is like 7400 and I paid 1900ish for down payment.hope this help.